All day students are required to register in April for the mode of transportation they will use in the 2023-24 academic year to commute to school in the morning. Parent or student single occupancy vehicle (SOV) arrivals are not allowed, except as explained below.
Students must choose one of the following options for commuting to school in the morning (7:00 AM until the start of classes):
The bus is convenient, 安全, 经济, 环保, more reliable than a carpool and provides relief to parent drivers.
With two to four Flintridge Sacred Heart students in the car.
With a confirmed parking spot
- Senior drivers who are eligible to carpool, are required to carpool.
- Junior drivers whose driver’s license issue date is by January 9, 2023, may apply for a yearlong parking permit, limited to availability.
- Senior SOV driver – only seniors may apply for a yearlong parking permit if their driver’s license issue date is after January 9, 2023.
- Early arrival – SOV parent and student drivers may arrive on campus prior to 7:00 AM (only zero block students are eligible to register for this option.
All parents must register their student’s method of transportation by submitting a Tolog Transportation 登记 Form.
登记 is a one-step process
. Once you submit your Tolog Transportation 登记 Form, you are done!
登记 for carpoolers is a two-step process:
1. Tolog Transportation 登记 Form:
In April, students register as carpoolers by completing the 登记 Form.
2. Carpool 登记 Form:
In May, submit the names of their carpool partners.
登记 for student drivers is a three-step process: 1. Tolog Transportation 登记 Form:
In April, eligible students may request a parking permit and pay the applicable fee. View parking permit eligibility guidelines on our website. Spaces are limited and subject to availability.
2. Carpool 登记 Form:
In May, student drivers must submit the names of their carpool partners.
3. Student Driver Documentation:
Tolog Transportation will notify confirmed student drivers, and request electronic copies of their driver’s license and proof of insurance. These items must be emailed to email@example.com
to complete registration, unless we already have a driver's license and current proof of insurance on file for a student driver. The deadline to provide this documentation is July 15.
Once student driver’s eligibility has been confirmed (after review of the Tolog Transportation 登记 Form), information will be distributed to carpooling families to assist them in identifying carpool partners. 另外, all families are required to sign and submit the online transportation agreement regardless of bus registration status. Student parking permits are subject to availability and only issued to eligible students after May if spots remain.